Friday 9 March 2018

The toy collector

Another amazing day working with Bart Ramakers kicks of 10 days of non-stop working. Although working 10 days in a row is not unusual, doing this in 3 different countries is for me. It means getting on a plane, shooting the same day and on to the next. It is stamped with amazing and exciting projects and I'm looking forward to each and every one of them!

As usual I went into the shoot without knowing the details for Bart's new project, but as soon as I arrived at the location I could tell it would be story telling at it's best with another highly detailed shot.
MUA: Rania Visagiste

We had a few minutes spare in between set decoration and make up, so we came up with another shot called "War games", about the war against female nudity and liberty on social media.