Thursday 18 June 2015

Bubble chair adventures

I wanted to share about this shoot, because I got to do some really cool stuff on this shoot. There was an entire background change with each set. It's so nice when the photographer has a clear concept in mind, it's fun and challenging to work on a piece of art together, to find the best angle and best mood.

I have new leggings and a new amazing top by Pandora Deluxe Latex. I am so in love with my new outfit! I got the chance to shoot it already. I got to do some pretty amazing acrobatics  with it ^_^ The ball kept making this screeching sound every time I moved, so I was a bit scared that the whole thing would come down at a certain point. Luckily it didn't. I love posing like this, it's challenging and something completely new. I want my own ball now! <3 It's my birthday in a few months ;)
 



All photography: John Gottcha
Latex: Pandora Deluxe Latex
Red wig: Insomnium Wigs