Thursday 1 October 2015

Budapest adventure

Last week I took some time off to visit one of my best friends, who lives in the capital of Hungary. Budapest is one of my favorite cities in the world! Being the workaholic that I am, I still managed to squeeze in a shoot or two while I was there.

It's all about location scouting:

Results from my first shoot with Mew-Chiel:


And from my second shoot with Mew-Chiel, a bit more colourfull this time ^_^


I will spare you the photos I took of Michiel eating a Hamburger after our shoot, shouting "trolleybus" every 5 seconds, but instead want to share a more touristic impression of my trip. I love taking photographs, but avoid being in them myself. I don't like those typical tourist photos with selfie sticks - no Michiel, you will not be able to convince me otherwise! :D I only had my phone with me on this trip because I had to choose between my camera and lenses, or styling for my shoots.


This is her, my best friend and host for the week <3