Wednesday 21 October 2015

Workshop: Aerial Hoop in Stuttgart

I have some pretty amazing news; I am now fully booked until January 2016! :D
Currently taking bookings and requests for January and it's already filling up rather fast! I am so happy about this. The time and work to be done to be able to stand in front of the camera must not be underestimated and can sometimes be rather stressful. Keep in mind that what you read here is not the only thing that I do. I do a lot more shoots and side projects that I don't write about here.

Exciting things that are coming up for winter 2015 is a trip to The Netherlands, a trip to Spain and a few super secret projects I will definitely write about as soon as I'm allowed! Stay tuned!

In other news, I went on my long-announced Stuttgart trip last week, where I mainly modeled for Brian Cann's workshop. He ordered an aerial hoop for the occasion and I had a wonderful (and quite frequently silly) time doing acrobatics and pretending to know what I was doing. I love challenging modeling jobs like this, they are my favorite type of work at the moment!